Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Question Block - Episode 58

Yet again, Tony and I embark on a journey to spread video game knowledge around the world.  Thankfully, the knowledge spread smooth and creamy like some sort of manufactured cheese.  Eww.  This week’s show is all about board games, Super Mario Kart and dolphins.  Then, the moment has finally arrived.  I sit in The Hot Seat and Tony grills me on Metroid games.  How will I do?  Will I pull a Tony?  I can’t tell you now because it will spoil it but I will say this; things don’t go so well.  Listen!

Episode 58
Round 1 – NES Board Game Music
Round 2 – Super Mario Kart
Round 3 – Follow That Dolphin
Round 4 – Metroid (Shelby)

The following are links to things I think you should click on; our other podcast, our Facebook, our forum, our Twitter and our YouTube.  Did you click on them all?  ‘Cause I will know if you didn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment