Friday, August 31, 2012

The Question Block - Episode 66

Merry trivia to all.  So much trivia you’ll feel like taking a nap afterwards.  Don’t believe me?  Then try it for yourself.  This week Tony and I test your knowledge on things like the color yellow, Xseed and ghost music.  Then I sit back in The Hot Seat to try and redeem myself from my last, embarrassing attempt.  How will I do in the world of Pandora?

Episode 66
Round 1 – Ghost Music
Round 2 – Xseed Games
Round 3 – Mellow Yellow
Round 4 – Borderlands (Shelby)

If you want your shot in The Hot Seat, send an email to podcast@nintendo-okie.com and let us know your category.  You could probably use any number of websites to get in touch with us.  Say for instance our forum, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.  We talk about these sites on our other podcast too.

No comments:

Post a Comment